The EPFO has come up with an online withdrawal facility, which has made the entire process more comfortable and less time-consuming.
To apply for the withdrawal of EPF online through the EPF portal, make sure that the following conditions are met:
- The UAN should be activated, and the mobile number used for activating the UAN should be active.
- The UAN should be linked together with your KYC, i.e. Aadhaar, PAN, and therefore the bank details alongside the IFSC code.
- You will be receiving the OTPs to your registered mobile linked with your Aadhaar card.
- Portal or PAN/ Aadhaar servers could also be down at the time of verification or during the claim process. Please keep trying it till your claim process is completed.
- You can not claim the PF withdrawal on the portal online, if you have not completed 60 days of waiting period from your last working day, as per the Norms.
Srep1: PF WITHDRAWAL ON UAN MEMBER LOGIN UNDER PF PORTAL
Step 2: Select “Online Service”
Step 3: Select “CLAIM (FORM-31,19&10C
Step 4: Select ‘KYC’ to check whether your KYC details such as Aadhaar, PAN and bank details are verified or not.
Step 5: Once the KYC details are verified, go to the ‘Online Services’ tab and select the option ‘Claim (Form-31, 19 & 10C)’ from the drop-down menu.
Step 6: Click “Get Aadhaar OTP”
Step 7: Click on ‘Yes’ to sign the certificate of the undertaking and then proceed
Step 8: Select “Track Claim Status”
PF Dept. (Field Office) will settle the claim to the Bank A/c updated by you in KYC post verification of the Credentials of PF and Aadhaar.